In the news today…
- The Wall Street Journal ran an editorial, “The Cold Reality of Buffalo,” opining that the storm death toll is a reminder that reliable energy saves lives.
- The Hill examines grid reliability challenges due to the recent cold weather.
- The Washington Post reports on grid challenges in France.
- The Washington Examiner reports on coal’s 2022 rebound.
- The Navajo-Hopi Observer reports that NTEC has sued BNSF over coal transportation issues, alleging it breached a contract to transport coal from Montana for use overseas.